How can we help you today?
Greenwoods Solutions were contracted to undertake the installation of a massive 2 MW + commercial solar system that was admirably designed and procured by EPHO, a business founded in 2014, to meet the need for cost-efficient commercial solar energy solutions, helping to not only reduce the energy operating costs of major Australian businesses, but also to meet their often challenging sustainability targets.
The design was complicated and the installation task was huge. The sheer scale of the project required incredible attention to detail in conjunction with h strict processes and procedures.
So what are we talking about?
Well, there was:
- 4,446 solar panels
- Over 20kms of DC cabling from the combiner boxes alone
- 20 x DC combiner boxes constructed of 316 stainless steel
- Two different types of tilt framing to take into account the windy site conditions
- Total rail length exceeded 5 kM's
- There were 20 SolarEdge inverters
- 2,276 individual optimisers
- 100's of metres of cable tray from 150 - 600 mm profiles
- Thousands of labour hours
Roof mount solar systems rarely get this big and therefore all project factors had to be fine tuned to achieve the desired outcome.
A big shout out to EPHO for trusting us with this important project and a massive shout out to all the Greenwood team involved, we won!
A special thank you to Sam who project managed, site supervised and performed all the nitty gritty A grade tasks required without complaint!
If you’d like to see more of what Greenwood Solutions get up to in the real world of renewable energy, solar, battery storage and grid protection check out our industry and commercial pages:
Please subscribe to our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg_6LRcTUvdlwjnimkKxKxA