How can we help you today?
We're hiring! Greenwood is looking for a new casual installer
Friday, July 31, 2020
Greenwood is a renewable energy company that specialises in designing, installing and commissioning commercial solar energy systems.
We believe passionately in sustainability and we like to invest in people who feel the same. Our ambition is to lead Australia’s energy revolution, because it’s time for change.
We are an equal opportunity employer because we think diversity makes for better results and a happier work environment.
With COVID-19 impacting a range of industries, we want to give equal opportunity to people in complementary fields who have had their employment affected. We know there are a lot of hardworking people out there who are willing to try something new. You’ll get all the training and hands-on experience you need to become part of the renewable energy revolution, and you’ll get paid industry standards from day one.
About The Role
- Be motivated, focused and able to multitask
- Be physically fit to perform manual labour
- Loyal, reliable and hardworking attitude
- Be able to read drawings & accurately measure
-Ability to use power and hand tools
- Benefits and perks
- Personal development and training
- Great culture and work environment
- Good rates of pay
- Skills and experience preferred
- Construction Industry White Card
- Own car
- Drivers license
- Working at heights
The Greenwood application form will include these questions:
- Do you have the right to work in Australia?
Please complete the attached link to submit an application: